As requested, here is a simple recipe for making Frittata. I eat mine for breakfast to get some protein in with the eggs, and an extra dose of vegetables!
olive oil spray
Mix of cold roast vegetables (I use pumpkin, sweet potato, zucchini and carrot)
5 to 6 eggs, depending on the size of your dish
Mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cup cream
salt and pepper
– Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
– Spray a non stick oven proof dish with olive oil spray
– Pour roasted vegetables into the pan
– In a separate dish, whisk eggs, cheese, cream, salt and pepper together
– Pour egg mix over roasted vegetables, and top again with cheese and parsley for garnish
– Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top of the frittata springs back slightly when you touch it.
Please let me know if you have any questions on the recipe!